Monday - Sunday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Guidelines for visitation to the Museum that patrons must adhere to during COVID-19 Crisis:
- The Museum will follow the County Health Guidelines for maximum occupancy.
- All visitors must sanitize their hands prior to entering the building.
- No person will be allowed into the Museum without a mask (Does not apply to children 2 years old and younger).
- The Museum’s Hole-in-the-Wall Children’s Gallery is currently closed.
- All persons entering the building must maintain a six-foot distance between themselves and others.
- Ticket sales and purchases are by credit/debit card only.
- All visitors must wash their hands after using the restrooms.
- Staff are available only through appointment. Please call (307) 778-7290.
The front desk and Museum staff have the right to refuse entry and/or service to anyone not adhering to these guidelines.